Certificate in Organizational Communication
Certificate in Organizational Communication Overview
The study of organizational communication focuses on the dynamics of communication in complex organizations for the purpose of learning how individuals within such organizations can become effective communicators. Whether the context of such communication is meetings or professional presentations, communicating during a crisis, or intercultural exchanges, the message is consistent: Effective communication is a crucial factor in determining organizational success.
- Strategic Communication Management
- Ethical Issues in Organizational Communication
- Organizational Communication Assessment
- Personal Branding
- Crisis Communication
- Negotiation, Mediation, and Facilitation
- Intercultural Communication in the Organization
- Organizational Culture, Climate, and Communication
- Communication Networks and Managing Information
- Group Dynamics and Interpersonal Conflict: Meeting Management
- Introduction to the Digital Era: The Power of Social Media
Many don’t realize that they have another option available if they ultimately decide to forego a master’s degree but still want a competitive edge: a graduate certificate.
But what exactly is a graduate certificate, and is it worth the investment to earn one?
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.